Thursday 9 February 2017

Welcome to the new blog!

I've decided to have a blog dedicated to my homeschool posts... that way they can be shared more widely and I can keep my personal posts and pictures of my kidlets more private.

So feel free to share and comment!  I'm excited I have this outlet to share our learning experiences, write about home learning and help other homeschoolers :)

Bear with me while I transfer over my favourite unit studies and make sure the links are all valid... if you come across any expired links, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible to be on an email list for your posts? I love them, but don't check fb frequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Certainly! Over on the right hand of the page there is a link that says follow by email, enter your address and you will be notified when there is a new post! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete